Today, our team offers you its recipe for Fish papillote, Julienne vegetables, risotto with sauce vierge:
- 6 white fish fillets, 200g each
- 1kg of: carrots, green courgettes, yellow courgettes, tomatoes, red onions
- 2 limes, 3 white onions, 1 cucumber, 1 mango, 100g pumpkin seeds
- Parsley, chervil, coriander, dill, salt, pepper, olive oil, sesame oil and soy sauce
- 500g risotto rice, 2 vegetable stock cubes, 300g single cream, 200g Parmesan cheese, 50g butter
- Julienne vegetables: julienne the carrots and courgettes, add the sesame oil, soy sauce and coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Slice the lime.
- Virgin sauce: peel and dice the tomatoes, cucumber, red onions and mango.
- Chop the parsley and chervil.
- Place the pumpkin seeds in the oven at 180° +/- 10 minutes and leave to cool.
- Mix all the ingredients with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Risotto: brown the onion. Add the rice and cover with the vegetable stock. Once absorbed, add the cream and Parmesan.
- Fish: cut into pieces and marinate with the olive oil and dill.
- Laying out and cooking the papillote
- Place the julienne of vegetables on baking paper and place the fish on top, add the lime slices, close the papillote and bake at 180° +/- 15 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!