Last update : August 18th, 2023
SANTE SERVICES S.A. (hereafter “we” or “SASESA“) attaches all the importance required to respect your privacy and agrees to process your personal data in accordance with regulations in effect applicable to the processing of personal data and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereafter the “GDPR”) and the Law of 1 August 2018 on the organisation of the National Commission for Data Protection and the General Data Protection Regime.
Scope of application
This privacy statement explains how we collect and use personal data through our website.
Purposes for collection of data
As a general rule, it is possible to access and navigate this website without having to disclose any information or personal data. However, when you opt for certain cookies or when you contact us through our contact form or apply for a job offer through our website, personal data is collected in order to manage your request/application or to improve your browsing experience as well as our services.
What types of data do we collect?
The data collected is mainly:
- identification data (last name, first name, etc.);
- contact details (email addresses, phone number);
- connection data (cookies, IP address, etc.);
- the language of communication;
- any other category of data contained in the message or candidature sent.
These data processing operations are carried out on the basis of your consent or as part of the execution of pre-contractual measures or the legitimate interests of SASESA.
The data collected includes data resulting from the storage of cookies. Users of this website acknowledge that they have been informed of the possibility of modifying their consent through the settings in the banner appearing on the website.
For more information, please see our cookie management policy.
Recipients of data
Your data is treated confidentially and is only shared with third parties when necessary and in accordance with the law. These third parties may include our service providers, in particular in the context of IT outsourcing. In the latter case, we ensure that your data remains in the European Union or countries offering a similar level of protection.
The data is kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and, at most, for the period specified by law.
- Data collected in the context of requests for information is deleted at the request of the data subject or 1 year after the last contact with this person.
- Data collected in the context of recruitment (via our website) is processed in accordance with our Recruitment Information Notice.
In accordance with law, you have the following rights:
- The right to information. We hope that this notice has answered your questions.
- The right to access your data free of charge.
- The right to correct your data when it is erroneous or outdated.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- The right to file a complaint with the Commission nationale pour la protection des données (CNPD) (National Commission for Data Protection) if you believe that the processing of your data does not comply with the law.
In certain cases, and under the conditions set by law, you also have the following rights:
- The right to request deletion of your data.
- The right to request limitation of the processing of your data.
- The right to object to the processing of your data for legitimate reasons.
- The right to portability of the data you have provided to us (i.e. the right to receive your personal data on a machine-readable medium), to the extent technically possible.
For any questions regarding the processing of your data or to exercise your rights, you can contact us:
- By email : email@example.com
- By the postal service:
SANTE SERVICES SA
9, Rue Edward Steichen
In order to comply as closely as possible with regulations in effect, we agree to update this information notice whenever necessary.