The teams of cooks in our catering division have decided to share with you the recipe for one of the dishes they have prepared and which are available to taste in the Hôpitaux Robert Schuman‘s restaurants.
Today, our team offers you its recipe for a chicken and peanut burger breaded with Curly:
4 burger buns, salad, raw vegetables
For the burger :
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 250 g peanut butter
- 8 slices of cheese
- 50g egg whites for the stuffing
- 150g egg whites for the breadcrumbs
- 50 cl single cream
- Salt, pepper, flour, curly, breadcrumbs
- Open half the chicken cutlets and flatten them.
- Mix the remaining poultry with the cream, egg whites and half the peanut butter.
- Place the chicken fillets on cling film, spread the stuffing over them, cover with the sliced cheese and then the remaining peanut butter.
- Roll up to form a ballotine.
- Cook in a steam oven or bain-marie using a probe to 74° C through.
- Leave to cool, then cut into slices of around 2 cm.
- Bread the slices in a mixture of breadcrumbs and crushed curly.
- Deep fry for 2 minutes at 160°.
- Assemble the burger with the buns: sauce, chicken and raw vegetables.
Enjoy your meal!