- Pediatric and adolescent medicine in Luxembourg: ” Mental distress makes children ill ” – Interview with Dr. Isabelle Kieffer and Dr. Salima Aarab: Concern about the increase in child abuse and criticism of the lack of outpatient structures
- Psychology : ” My friends and family tell me I drink too much, but am I really an alcoholic? “
- Therapies: Meeting young patients playfully in a protected environment
- A nutrition file
- Sport and health
- Healthcare events in Luxembourg
- Emergencies: “Listen to yourself and trust your feelings and symptoms” – Interview with Dr Fabienne Koerperich, emergency physician and referral physician for the HRS Emergency Department
- Emergencies: “Hand in hand with the patient” – An evolving partnership between the CGDIS ambulance and hospital ERs
- Psychology: “What is schizophrenia?
- A nutrition folder
- Sport and health
- Health events in Luxembourg
- 1kg flour
- 8 + 1 eggs
- 120g + 30g sugar
- 400g + 50g butter
- 20g salt
- 42g yeast
- Mix the flour with the sugar (120g) and salt.
- Add the 8 eggs, a little warm milk and the baking powder
- Add butter (400g)
- Beat the dough until it falls apart
- Leave the dough in the fridge overnight
- Next day: roll out pastry into a tart shape
- Sprinkle with sugar (30g), butter (50g) and 1 egg.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes at 180 degrees
Enjoy your meal!
Discover the eleventh and final podcast in our series “Wou deet et wéi? series, a campaign highlighting progress in medicine and clinical practice over time, produced in collaboration with RTL Lëtzebuerg and the Hôpitaux Robert Schuman.
In this episode, Pr Claude Braun (Medical Director of the HRS), Dr Georges Decker (Thoracic Surgeon) and Prof. Gilbert Massard (Thoracic Surgeon / Professor at the University of Luxembourg) introduce us to the speciality of thoracic surgery, with Camille Ney from RTL Luxembourg.
Discover the second season of “Wou deet et wéi? our campaign highlighting the progress of medicine and clinical practices over time, in collaboration with Santé Services.
In this latest episode, Dr Georges Decker (Thoracic Surgeon) and Prof. Gilbert Massard (Thoracic Surgeon/Professor at the University of Luxembourg) talk to us about thoracic surgery and the evolution of instruments and practices in this speciality.