Coordination of logistical efforts, purchase of materials, organization of collection points, storage, packaging, transportation.
Support to Ukraine: how to help?
Santé Services and the Hôpitaux Robert Schuman (HRS) will participate in and support any initiative of the Luxembourg hospital sector in favour of Ukraine.
The HRS also joins the efforts of the LUkraine Asbl association. More specifically, the group will relay all communications from the association via its various channels. Santé Services will coordinate the logistical efforts through the purchase of materials, the organization of collection points, storage, packaging, customs clearance and transportation of the material aid received.
Santé Services invites all its employees, subcontractors and friends to join this effort. Concretely you can help via the initiatives below:
– Make a material donation at our collection point located at the Hôpital Kirchberg, at the reception area of the “Adagio” building, entrance by the Boulevard Pierre Werner) open every day from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Please collect goods according to the following priority list:
All first aid and emergency medical equipment to treat wounds (tourniquets, bandages, anti-burn material, disinfectant, haemostatic and medical bandages, painkillers, anti-inflammatories, first aid kits…)
– Medication (painkillers, anti-inflammatories, antibiotics, baby medication) in complete boxes
– Flashlights, torches, headlamps, old cell phones, batteries, power banks, sleeping bags, sleeping mats / sports to sleep on, feminine and baby hygiene products…
– Non-perishable food (canned food, rice, pasta, flour, baby food (powdered milk)…)
At the moment there is no immediate need to collect clothes. However, we will receive them, but we will keep them in reserve for the arrival of the Ukrainian refugees in Luxembourg. If you have any questions, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
A few figures:
- Implementation of the project in one week
- 450 pallets collected
- 5 truckloads sent the first week to Poland
- 6 truckloads sent in the second week to Ukraine
Donation Center Hours
The donation center was set up on Wednesday 2nd March 2022 at the Adagio quay in the Robert Schuman Hospitals. The official opening took place on Thursday 3rd March to welcome your donations from 8am to 6pm, 7 days a week.
Since 20 March 2022, the center has been open from 8am to 4pm only from Monday to Friday.
NEWS AND EVENTS OF MEDLOGISTICS