In this month of October, and to warm your hearts, they propose you their recipe of pasta carbonara revisited:
For 4 people
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 500g Linguine (or long pastry)
- 300g Guanciale
- 150g pecorino cheese
- Lightly grease an ovenproof dish.
- Salt the bottom of the dish and place a whole egg in it. Cook for 45 min at 63°.
- Cook the pasta al dente in salted water.
- Place 4 egg yolks, smoked salt and pepper (or conventional salt) in a siphon. Add a cartridge of CO2, shake well and set aside in a cool place.
- Fry strips of Guanciale in a frying pan. Once the pasta is cooked, throw it into the pan with the Guanciale and finish cooking with a spoonful of cooking water.
Arrange the pasta and Guanciale strips in a soup plate. Add the tips of the egg yolk siphon (shake the siphon well before using it upside down). Finish with the perfect egg and shavings of Pecorino cheese, as everyone likes!
Enjoy your meal!