The teams of cooks in our catering division have decided to share with you the recipe for one of the dishes they have prepared and which are available to taste in the Hôpitaux Robert Schuman‘s restaurants.
Today, our team offers you its recipe for a pizza dough:
For 10 pizzas
- 1kg flour type 00
- 10g fresh yeast
- 750ml water
- 10g salt
- 15ml olive oil
This recipe should be prepared the day before cooking.
- First mix the water, oil and yeast.
- Then add the flour and salt.
- Mix everything together to obtain a smooth dough that can be kept cold.
- The next day, divide the dough into 10 equal-sized pieces and roll out to the desired size on a well-floured work surface.
- If possible, use a special pizza tray with holes.
- Garnish to taste.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 210°C for around 5 minutes (depending on the thickness of the dough and your oven).
Enjoy your meal!